Join us Wednesdays at 7:00 am for fun math activities and competitions. This is not a tutoring service; rather, it is a chance for us to get together and share our ideas about math, do some hands-on activities, learn problem-solving skills, participate in some competition math, and generally, ENJOY MATH!
• This year, we’ll be competing in Math Counts and other math competitions.
• ALL ARE WELCOME. Your child does not have to be a mathematical “wizard” to participate. All we ask is that he or she come ready to participate enthusiastically.
• BREAKFAST will be served during each meeting.
• Magnus Math Club takes its name from Albertus Magnus (a.k.a. Albert the Great) a Dominican Friar who lived in the 13th century and loved math.
• QUESTIONS? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.