A graduate of St. Dominic Catholic School is:
A life-long learner who:
- Is prepared for the academic challenges of high school;
- Possesses a solid foundation in all subject areas;
- Has a personal study, note taking, organizational, and technological skills set in place;
- Is capable of higher level thinking skills; and
- Goes beyond the minimum to get the best possible answer.
A follower of Christ who:
- Knows basic Catholic doctrine;
- Remains faithful to the Mass and sacraments;
- Maintains an active and meaningful prayer life;
- Exhibits a deep appreciation for the Catholic Religion; and
- Is proud of his/her faith.
A spiritual leader who:
- Realizes that his/her every action is in the presence of God;
- Cares about others and displays that outwardly;
- Recognizes the need for service to others and does that as part of his/her daily life;
- Voluntarily participates in fellowship and ministry; and
- Lives out the beliefs taught by the Catholic Church.
A respectful and cooperative communicator who:
- Is respectful of differences in others;
- Can work out problems peacefully;
- Exhibits strong self-discipline skills;
- Cooperates well with others to set and accomplish goals and tasks; and
- Displays courteous sportsmanship.
A physically disciplined individual who:
- Knows the importance of taking care of the body that God has given them;
- Lives a healthy lifestyle;
- Respects his/her body and mind; and
- Has established a good nutrition and exercise routine.