Students who are members of the National Junior Honor Society should demonstrate the qualities of:
- Scholarship – Students must maintain a 3.5 average, and have S in all specialty classes. Students will be required to submit their report cards each quarter for review by the faculty moderators.
- Leadership – Students in the NJHS are the leaders of our school and, as such, should serve as good examples for all other students.
- Service – Students must be willing to actively participate in NJHS homework help sessions.
- Citizenship – Members should make every effort to attend all NJHS meetings, and should submit a note of explanation to the moderators in the event of absence. Students should also participate in community service projects on an individual basis.
- Character – Members should never behave in a manner that would cause their character to be questioned.
2017-2018 Homework Help Parent Letter, sign up for homework help (Grades 2 – 5)